This line consistent with innovative international research (Europe 2020 - Youth on the Move flagship; LIFE Science of Learning Center, National Science Foundation, USA). It is opening up interesting prospects for technology application and for collaboration with other DSU institutes (e.g. virtual museums and intangible cultural heritage) and CNR departments (e.g. Biomedical Sciences).
- PLEIADE International Multiplier Event in Athens [POSTPONED]
- the European Researchers' Night - 30th sep 2022 06:30PM
- The “HEDforALL” Erasmus+ has started
- EC publishes study report "Reviewing Computational Thinking in Compulsory Education”
- Datalit training of trainers and final conference in Palermo 13th-15th December 2021