Investigation of work-based learning in various contexts. This line meets emerging needs in the public and private sectors. It produces results in terms of innovative methodologies and software systems and generates important technology transfer outcomes attracting substantial funding nationally and at European level. Areas of special interest include teacher training (pre/in- service), learning design and Open Educational Resources, entrepreneurship education, training in specific contexts such as medicine and digital scholarship.
- PLEIADE International Multiplier Event in Athens [POSTPONED]
- the European Researchers' Night - 30th sep 2022 06:30PM
- The “HEDforALL” Erasmus+ has started
- EC publishes study report "Reviewing Computational Thinking in Compulsory Education”
- Datalit training of trainers and final conference in Palermo 13th-15th December 2021