Development of environments and methods for innovative education in STEM and in the humanities (e.g. virtual and remote laboratories in science, representation and manipulation environments in mathematics; language learning; cultural heritage education). This research line addresses crucial educational topics of international concern (e.g. UK TEL research programme, EC Horizon report 2014); it is closely aligned with European research programs and inter/national initiatives.
- PLEIADE International Multiplier Event in Athens [POSTPONED]
- the European Researchers' Night - 30th sep 2022 06:30PM
- The “HEDforALL” Erasmus+ has started
- EC publishes study report "Reviewing Computational Thinking in Compulsory Education”
- Datalit training of trainers and final conference in Palermo 13th-15th December 2021