Distance hybrid classes: methodological and practical guidelines for deploying distance hybrid classes, covering both technological and educational aspects.
Webinars proposed by the INDIRE research group (Tuesday 3 March 2020)
- Speakers: Benigno V. Caruso G. Fante C.
- INDIRE website
TRIS.2 HOME SCHOOLING METHODOLOGY: before, during and after the Covid-19 crisis
Some webinars offered in conjunction with Italy’s National Association of School Principals (ANP) and Fondazione TIM (Tuesday 10 March and Wednesday 12 March 2020 )
- Speakers: Trentin G. Benigno V.
- ANP website
When school comes home
An initiative by Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (Italian Research Council) dedicated to home schooling.
- Servizio della Web TV del CNR
- #CNRrisponde: informazione scientifica sull'attualità in 2 minuti
- Tweet dell'Ufficio Stampa CNR
Education Ministry initiative: "L'INCLUSIONE VIA WEB" (web-based inclusion)
CNR-ITD researchers participate in the special Education Ministry taskforce set up by Italy’s Department of Human, Financial & Technical Resources. The taskforce’s remit is to help manage activities undertaken within the "L’inclusione via web" initiative.
- CNR-ITD researchers involved: Vincenza Benigno, Lucia Ferlino & Giovanni Paolo Caruso
- Taskforce webpage on the Education Ministry website
Good Practices and Challenges in School Hospitals during the Covid-19 crisis
Interview with a group of teachers from various hospital schools around Italy. A document summarising the main outcomes will soon be published.
WEB INCLUSION: Good practices in the age of Covid-19
How do you manage ODL when teaching students with autism? How can you respond to families who feel abandoned? Where can you find strategies and good practices to prevent at-risk students wandering off their learning and educational pathway?
- Speakers: Flavio Fogarolo, Fabrizio Corradi, Stefania Vannucchi, Claudia Munaro, Carlo Cipollone, Raffaele Ciambrone, Tiziana Catenazzo, Lucia Ferlino (CNR-ITD)
- Registration form
- Video of the webinar (it is mandatory to register in order to access the video)