Funded by EU in the framework of the Leonardo da Vinci programme - Multilateral Partnerships.
Development of vocational education institution’s capacity and the vocational guidance network for labor productivity.
- Determination traditional and existing vocations of Europe (In participant countries)
- Determination of Possible vocations in the future through meeting.
- Preparing handbook in different languages about vocations to help young people who is getting formal education in schools, for choosing true vocation.
- Preparing special web site and using it as a part of vocational network in participant countires. It’ll be updated periodically.
- Project meeting to discuss results and Project management.
- Visiting vocational education institutions in each country to find out how is the educational differences.
- Preparing vocational dictionary and use it in vocational education istitutions in Europe.
- Preparing movies for existing labor needs in participant countries and publish them in web site.
- Preparing introductory films of the countries. (Cultural and Touristic features)
- Vocational Handbook
- Vocational Network between participants
- Common Dictionary about vocational subjects
- Web site to share all process with all of Europe
- Films about labor needs in participant countries.
- Introductory films about Cultural and Touristic features of the participant countries.